main interior-layout section brands
Long-grained basmati rice, pressure-cooked in tangy tomato-based gravy interspersed with spongy cottage cheese cubes, the paneer pulao is a toothsome treat that will delight your family and friends!
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||50 minutes|
- ½ cup Basmati Rice
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup green peas, shelled
- 2 cups fresh Paneer cut into cube
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 Green chili
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 cloves
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Salt to taste
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Soak Aeroplane Basmati Rice for 30 Minutes & Drain.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed sauce pan on medium heat; add the fennel seeds, cloves & sauté until you get a roasted aroma.
- Add the onions, ginger, garlic & green chilies. Sauté on low heat until the onion turns brown.
- Once done add the Aeroplane Basmati Rice & sauté till the rice doesn’t stick to each other. Add two cups of water & turn the heat to low. Cover the pan & simmer until the rice is cooked & all water is absorbed.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add the steamed peas & fresh Paneer cubes to the rice.
- Add salt to taste.
- Allow to rest on the top covered until for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the top & garnish the Pulao with fresh mint leaves & serve hot.