main interior-layout section brands
Sindhi Chicken Biryani
This traditional biryani originates from the Sindh region of Pakistan. It is generally spicier than regular biryani.
|Preparation Time||20 minutes|
|Cooking Time||40 minutes|
- Chicken 1 kg
- Aeroplane Basmati Rice 2 ½ cup
- Plum 5 - 6
- Red chilli powder 1 ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 ½ tbsp
- Tomato 4
- Potato 4
- Green chilli 6
- Mint 1 bunch
- Lemon 4
- Yogurt 1 ½ cup
- Onion 4 (sliced)
- Milk 1 cup
- Food colour 1 pinch
- Oil 1 ½ cup
- Put oil in a pan and pre heat oil and cook onion in it till it become golden brown.
- Take it out on absorbent sheet.
- Now put chicken, salt and ginger garlic paste and cook it till water dries.
- Blend brown onion, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chili powder and yogurt together
- Add the mixture in chicken along with plum and stir fry.
- Cook it for 5 minutes and add ½ cup of water.
- Boil Aeroplane Basmati Rice by adding salt, little mint leaves and green chili, drain when it’s partially cooked.
- Fry tomato and potato, put lemon juice, mint and green chilli in chicken and mix it well.
- Layer half of rice and spread chicken batter on top of it, then put remaining rice.
- Now add mint and green chilli and add food color dissolved in milk, pour on top, cover the lid and simmer.
- Serve Hot